Qualifications / Experience
Known-name SDN start up for a NYC Metro based SE looking for pre sales position that is customer facing. Ideal candidates will have deep Networking experience, and preferably experience with OpenStack-SDN-NFV-SDDC-NSX. Comp for this role is $210k On Target Earnings with base around $150k. My client is a maturing start up with a growing customer list, growth over 40% last 12 months! I can provide detailed info-job description via email.
- BS/BA in EE/CS or equivalent
- 7+ year's general networking industry experience with LAN switches, routers, and associated protocols
- Experience selling and supporting hyperscale networking infrastructures
- Strong understanding and knowledge of SDN and NFV technologies, IP protocols, tunneling technologies and security
- Strong understanding of datacenter virtualization technologies, preferably Openstack
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Waldron specializes in software positions in network security, network virtualization, cloud computing and SAAS nationwide from his base in Chicago. Prior to joining Full Cycle Recruiting, he was Area Manager at Check Point Software, managing a team of 17 with a $30M quota. He also built Check Point Inside’s sales team from 2 heads to 25 before being promoted to Area Manager. Prior to working at Check Point Software, Mr. Waldron was at Intercall for five years, during which time the company grew from $30m to $400m. Tom also recruits for Direct Representatives, Channel Managers and Sales Engineers as well as Sales Management positions.