Finance Manager Operations
Qualifications / Experience
- Support the organization of the Chief Manufacturing & Supply Chain Officer as the lead finance liaison. Implement analysis as directed by the Corporate Controller and Chief Manufacturing & Supply Chain Officer.
- Identify unusual trends in the financial results of the Operations and independently design analytics to explain, exploit or mitigate trends. Assist in developing metrics that provide actionable results and drive projects that improve financial performance.
- Develop, implement and monitor standard cost and related analysis, alerting the organization to unusual results and presenting possible solutions.
- Set deadlines for Operations Finance deliverables with input from the Corporate Controller and Chief Manufacturing & Supply Chain Officer. Communicate deadlines to stakeholders and ensure timely completion.
- Support the company’s annual budget and forecast processes for the Operations team, including developing an understanding of key inputs and assumptions and the interconnected nature of the various steps, leading to comprehensive project plans with clear owners and timelines. Collaborates with stakeholders to solve issues that occur during the process and leads the team to practical solutions.
- Represent Finance on project teams, advising as a business and financial partner.
- Develop templates to perform analysis consistently
- Perform/assist with higher level financial analysis including but not limited to: make vs. buy decisions, analyzing the operations of potential acquisitions and product line profitability.
- Promotes a culture of continuous improvement with the Finance and Operations teams.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- BS/BA in accounting or finance. MBA, CPA or CMA a plus
- Experience in a manufacturing environment including progressive responsibility to leadership roles supporting the Manufacturing and Supply Chain teams.
- Candidate will be a leader able to influence the strategy of the department and independently execute the strategy while demonstrating sound judgment and resourcefulness in decision making and problem solving
- Candidate will think independently and be talented at creating new processes and identifying areas for process improvement as well as be able to tactfully present these ideas to stakeholders
- An articulate individual who can relate to associates at all levels of an organization including operational supervisors, business managers and executives.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities while working with a sense of urgency
- Experience managing others and coaching for success
- 7-10 years in accounting, public or private, with 5+ years in an Operations support role
- Excellent computer skills are required while knowledge of Dynamics AX is a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Owner Jon Koski has had specialized recruiting experience in the Finance and Accounting industries since 1998. With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Jon has spent four years in consultative sales and gained experience at key Finance and Accounting recruitment firms. He has held progressive roles at Robert Half International, including Division Director, and was recruited to successful startup company WilliamCharles’ Finance and Accounting division, Financial Edge prior to starting Full Cycle Recruiting in 2007.