Senior Manager-Global FP&A
Qualifications / Experience
- Leads the process timeline, management and global consolidation of the AOP, strategic and operational planning, forecasting, strategic projects and monthly/quarterly/annual results.
- Maintain and further evolve a complex financial model that governs the company's operating plan and long-range projections including detailed analysis to support those projections.
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization.
- Provide in-depth analysis of risk and opportunities, sales performance, pricing trends and business direction with more direct focus on one or more of the Regional business segments.
- Identify trends and analyze key metrics and presents findings to VP of FP&A and other members of senior management.
- Partner with the company's executive management to develop and refine key assumptions for corporate expenses and Bachecapital expenditures.
- Establish strong relationships with the FP&A and Controlling teams at the KION Group level to ensure transparency and timely reporting to the KION Group.
- Working with the Finance Leadership Team, refine the monthly financial reporting package and lead the execution of this important monthly deliverable.
- Develop and/or mentor one or more financial analysts.
- Partner with key stakeholders to solicit feedback to develop and implement step level improvements to enhance efficiency and productivity of reporting.
- Identify and implement improvements to monthly/quarterly variance analysis of results against the AOP and close visibility gap.
- Improve on tools utilized by site management to run business; Recommend and implement corrective actions.Denior
- Ensures smooth execution of monthly Operations Review presentations.
- Support the financial assessment, presentation and approval process for large, multi-departmental projects.
- Manage and refine the development and execution of monthly and quarterly presentations focused on the operations of Dematic.
DESIRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent financial modeling and analytical skills for budgeting and forecasting combined with a strong attention to detail and the ability to present complex information in a usable format to a diverse audience.
- Ability to review and prepare presentations for financial reviews at the Board and senior management levels.
- Strong financial modeling, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel Skills are a must.
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking and attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to work with senior executives and manage and develop staff while building trusting relationships and partnerships throughout the organization.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence, to build meaningful relationships and to drive for results across functional lines.
- Ability to define, implement, and adhere to policies and procedures.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and assist in enforcing compliance with deadlines.
- Process focused with the ability to drive for results in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter with the ability to think independently.
- Experience working with SAP or a similar ERP system.
- Knowledge of INFOR or a similar reporting/consolidation tool a plus (e.g. Hyperion).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years of related experience, including at least 5 years in a senior role with financial modeling experience for a complex, matrixed, global organization.
- MBA and/or CPA
- International work experience will be a plus.
- Previous experience in a publicly traded company
Meet Your Recruiter
Owner Jon Koski has had specialized recruiting experience in the Finance and Accounting industries since 1998. With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Jon has spent four years in consultative sales and gained experience at key Finance and Accounting recruitment firms. He has held progressive roles at Robert Half International, including Division Director, and was recruited to successful startup company WilliamCharles’ Finance and Accounting division, Financial Edge prior to starting Full Cycle Recruiting in 2007.