Senior Global FP&A Analyst
Qualifications / Experience
- Consolidation and review of monthly financial information including analysis of operational performance versus forecast, budget, and prior year
- Lead the development of monthly forecasts and annual corporate financial budget to track financial progress against company objectives
- Continually monitor business performance, creating robust analytics, and processes which facilitate the understanding of business results to provide insight into new trends, opportunities, and risks
- Analyze impact of company-wide initiatives to the P&L
- Communicate and present monthly financial results to senior leadership
- Provide financial support and assistance during month-end close process to not only the FP&A team but to other Finance and non-Finance teams
- Assist with integration of acquired firms into Company’s financials including educating on company policies, controls, and procedures to ensure smooth transition
- Ensure all financial reports and analysis complies with appropriate accounting principles (IFRS and GAAP), company policies and SOX requirements.
- Occasionally travels overnight away from corporate offices, including internationally.
- Strong MS PowerPoint and MS Excel Skills are a must.
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking, and attention to detail.
- Able to build trusting relationships and partnerships throughout the organization
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate, and build meaningful relationships to drive for results across functional lines.
- Ability to define, implement, and adhere to policies and procedures.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and assist in enforcing compliance with deadlines.
- Strong business communication skills for writing and verbalizing financial commentaries, discussing financial performance in terms of key business drivers, and the ability to simplify complex ideas
- High degree of motivation, intelligence, independent worker mindset with a detail orientation
- Should be a team player with the ability to develop solid working relationships across multiple levels
- A sound level of knowledge in financial accounting and reporting of the controllership function, auditing and financial systems.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter with the ability to think independently
- Experience working with SAP or a similar ERP system
- Knowledge of INFOR or a similar reporting/consolidation tool a plus (e.g. Hyperion)
DESIRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
- A Bachelor’s degree required with a major in Accounting or Finance
- 5-8+ years in progressive financial accounting and analysis experience is required
- Proven quantitative and analytical abilities
Meet Your Recruiter
Owner Jon Koski has had specialized recruiting experience in the Finance and Accounting industries since 1998. With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Jon has spent four years in consultative sales and gained experience at key Finance and Accounting recruitment firms. He has held progressive roles at Robert Half International, including Division Director, and was recruited to successful startup company WilliamCharles’ Finance and Accounting division, Financial Edge prior to starting Full Cycle Recruiting in 2007.