Partnership Tax Accountant
Qualifications / Experience
- As part of our National Finance team, the Partnership Tax Accountant is responsible for assisting with the preparation of the partnership’s federal and various state partnership returns, including non-resident composite income tax returns.
- In addition, the role will assist in providing research on various compliance requirements and response to notices and audits from tax authorities.
Desired Candidate Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Taxation or another related field required
- Minimum four years of experience in tax preparation is required
- Experience preparing partnership and other pass-through entity tax experience preferred
- Knowledge of federal and state compliance requirements for pass-through entities
- Exposure to multi-state and/or international tax preparation preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically, Excel and Word required
- Advanced Microsoft Access skills preferred
- Prior experience utilizing GoSystem RS or other tax preparation software preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of information
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the accounting processes
- Capable of working and communicating effectively with professionals at all levels
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment, and handle multiple projects/tasks with an attention to detail
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Superior customer service skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Owner Jon Koski has had specialized recruiting experience in the Finance and Accounting industries since 1998. With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Jon has spent four years in consultative sales and gained experience at key Finance and Accounting recruitment firms. He has held progressive roles at Robert Half International, including Division Director, and was recruited to successful startup company WilliamCharles’ Finance and Accounting division, Financial Edge prior to starting Full Cycle Recruiting in 2007.