Partnership Tax Director
Qualifications / Experience
- As part of our National Finance team, the Partnership Tax Director is responsible for compliance with all tax filings, processes for ensuring the accuracy of tax data and efficiency in accumulating the tax information, and tax strategies for the Firm and its subsidiaries.
- In addition, the role will be responsible for ensuring that inquiries and notices from tax authorities are promptly and completely addressed.
Desired Candidate Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Taxation or other related field required
- Minimum fifteen (15) years of experience in tax preparation is required
- Minimum eight (8) or more years of experienced preparing partnership and other pass-through entity tax experience preferred
- Knowledge of federal and state compliance requirements for pass-through entities
- Exposure to multi-state and/or international tax preparation preferred
- CPA or Enrolled Agent (EA) preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically, Excel and Word required
- Advanced Microsoft Access skills preferred
- Prior experience utilizing GoSystem RS or other tax preparation software preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of information
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the accounting processes
- Capable of working and communicating effectively with professionals at all levels
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment, and handle multiple projects/tasks with an attention to detail
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Superior customer service skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Owner Jon Koski has had specialized recruiting experience in the Finance and Accounting industries since 1998. With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Jon has spent four years in consultative sales and gained experience at key Finance and Accounting recruitment firms. He has held progressive roles at Robert Half International, including Division Director, and was recruited to successful startup company WilliamCharles’ Finance and Accounting division, Financial Edge prior to starting Full Cycle Recruiting in 2007.