Qualifications / Experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop a strong working knowledge of the Company’s structure and accounting software systems to ensure integrity of transactions and data.
· Supervise and mentor staff in the Financial Services group. Will have both an active and supervisory role in all areas of operation including:
· Review of operating account disbursements;
· Review and preparation of general ledger postings and reconciliations;
· General ledger maintenance; · Vendor maintenance;
· Review periodic expense reporting for property managers; and
· Coordination and review of financial statements for families, foundations and other operating entities.
· Ensure outstanding customer service is provided by the team to both internal and external customers.
· Work collaboratively across departments to help achieve company objectives.
· Serve as a liaison to family members who receive financial services.
· Assist in the development and oversee creation of financial reporting and budgeting.
· Coordinate and assist in tax reporting with the Tax Department, including Form 1099, fixed asset depreciation, software capitalization, and sales and use tax reporting.
· Manage corporate credit card programs.
· Contribute to process improvements and efficiency initiatives within the Financial Services accounting group.
· Develop and review existing policies and procedures to ensure that they are up to date and reflect the current entity structure.
· Assist Vice President of Finance and Controller with additional projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance with minimum 2 years supervising a team. CPA with a minimum of 5 years experience in a combo of public accounting and industry.
Salary plus bonus up to 10%
Meet Your Recruiter
Owner Jon Koski has had specialized recruiting experience in the Finance and Accounting industries since 1998. With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Jon has spent four years in consultative sales and gained experience at key Finance and Accounting recruitment firms. He has held progressive roles at Robert Half International, including Division Director, and was recruited to successful startup company WilliamCharles’ Finance and Accounting division, Financial Edge prior to starting Full Cycle Recruiting in 2007.