VP of Finance
Qualifications / Experience
The Director of Finance is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the overseeing and directing of financial goals, objectives and budgets, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance, Purchasing, and Human Resources functions of the organization.
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive team.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls and expenses.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and local, state and federal regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Ensure the distribution of timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the Finance team as well as provide individuals with professional and personal growth.
Experience and Skills:
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of integrity and dependability.
- Results oriented strategic thinker and planner.
- Experience with federal, state and local tax requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, written communication and organization skills.
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles.
- CPA & tax experience is required.
- Must have the ability to multitask and be self-motivated.
The desired candidate will have experience with Windows and Microsoft Office, as well as Great Plains
Meet Your Recruiter
Owner Jon Koski has had specialized recruiting experience in the Finance and Accounting industries since 1998. With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Jon has spent four years in consultative sales and gained experience at key Finance and Accounting recruitment firms. He has held progressive roles at Robert Half International, including Division Director, and was recruited to successful startup company WilliamCharles’ Finance and Accounting division, Financial Edge prior to starting Full Cycle Recruiting in 2007.