Qualifications / Experience
- Manage monthly and annual close of income statement and balance sheet
- prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to access accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Prepare, calculate and comply with debt covenant reporting
- Treasury management. Close coordination with FP&A team.
- Administer business risk insurance requirements with team.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses.
- Appraise, evaluate and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the property's description, value and location.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with minimum 5 years experience. CPA and manufacturing experience preferred.
Salary plus 10% bonus
Meet Your Recruiter
Owner Jon Koski has had specialized recruiting experience in the Finance and Accounting industries since 1998. With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Jon has spent four years in consultative sales and gained experience at key Finance and Accounting recruitment firms. He has held progressive roles at Robert Half International, including Division Director, and was recruited to successful startup company WilliamCharles’ Finance and Accounting division, Financial Edge prior to starting Full Cycle Recruiting in 2007.