Qualifications / Experience
- Prepare, review and analysis of financial and statistical reports for internal and external purposes.
- Review and analyze operating and capital budget data.
- Treasury management; cash flow management, credit line analysis and bank relationship management
- Financial statement analysis for parent company and subsidiaries
- Manage the day to day activities of the accounting department (including commissions accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger) to ensure the accurate and timely dissemination of financial information
- Provide technical financial support for implementation and managing of accounting systems.
- Oversee accounting staff, provide direction and leadership, and develop, motivate, supervise and train.
- Oversee daily operations, month-end closing, system changes and various special projects.
- Communicate and build relationships with vendors, customers, banks/financial Institutions and CPA firm(s).
- Oversee, manage and assist in posting journal entries, analyzing and reconciling general ledger accounts, performing month-end closing functions, generating financial and statistical reports.
- Manage machinery and parts inventory, including month end inventory reconciliations, implementation of automated inventory system, monitoring of lab and consignment machines.
- Manage and monitor foreign exchange exposure, including hedging of orders, coordinating hedging activity with Sales Department, weekly analysis of orders/fx-contract status.
- Manage and monitor cash accounts, including monthly cash flow projections, cash account reconciliations and foreign currency cash transactions.
- Oversee, manage and monitor accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions, ensure timely billing and process of invoices and payments, monthly reconciliations of A/P in a coordinated effort with divisions/departments and other vendors/suppliers.
- Negotiate and collect on large receivable balances
- Assist sales personnel with accurate and timely order entry process, monitor and oversee price calculation, create and provide reports for gross profit and break-even analysis.
- Assist with purchase order process for equipment and spare parts, manage and monitor proper recording and reconciliation of purchase orders, communicate and negotiate pricing and terms with vendors.
- Assists Chief Financial Officer with other financial projects as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with 4+ years of public accounting, audit, industry experience with foreign exchanges. Also managing full cycle general ledger activities. CPA required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Owner Jon Koski has had specialized recruiting experience in the Finance and Accounting industries since 1998. With a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Jon has spent four years in consultative sales and gained experience at key Finance and Accounting recruitment firms. He has held progressive roles at Robert Half International, including Division Director, and was recruited to successful startup company WilliamCharles’ Finance and Accounting division, Financial Edge prior to starting Full Cycle Recruiting in 2007.